Lenovo K6 Power soon likely in Indian markets
Bangalore: Lenovo is gearing up to unveil their Lenovo K6 Power smartphone from the brand new K6 series in India soon. It is the successor series of its much popular K5 budget series.
Leaving its fans guessing, Lenovo India took to Twitter, saying, "We know, you can't get enough of the K series. Can you guess the name of the upcoming K? Hint: It's got #KickassPower."
The tweet clearly hinted towards the near future launch of the K6 Power in India.
Earlier in September 2016, Lenovo had launched its K6 series at IFA 2016 in Berlin, which comprised K6, K6 Note and K6 Power. The company is most likely to use the Vibe branding when the series hits the Indian stores. Lenovo K6 Power would be the mid-level device of the K6 series.
Lenovo K6 Power key features and specifications:
- Lenovo K6 Power would come with a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- It would be powered with 1.3 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC coupled with an Adreno 505 GPU
- It would function on Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow)
- It is expected to have two variants in terms of storage capacity - 16 GB with 2GB RAM and 32 GB with 3 GB RAM
- It would have a 13MP rear camera with phase detection autofocus LED flash
- It’s secondary or front camera is of 8MP
- It comprises a 4000mAh Li-Po non-removable battery
It has several other features such as fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, compass and an accelerometer. It would be available in silver, gold and dark grey colours.