INTEX launches Aqua View 4G with EYELET VR device
New Delhi: Domestic smartphone manufacturing major, Intex Technologies becomes the first brand in India to launch a Google-certified Cardboard viewer which is fixed with the latest Aqua View 4G smartphone.
The phone enabled with Intex EYELET VR device is priced at Rs 8,999.
Intex Aqua View Features & Specifications
- Smartphone comes up with 5-inch HD display
- It has 2.5D curved glass display
- Intex EYELET enabled phone offers 3D experience and 360 degree view
- Phone comes up with 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- Intex Aqua View 4G has 5MP front camera
- Phone boasts 16GB internal memory (expandable up to 32GB)
Sanjay Kumar Kalirona, Mobile Business Head, Intex Technologies, said, “Virtual reality is the next big thing in the area of consumer technology. We are delighted to partner with Google in bringing Intex Eyelet Cardboard bundled with Aqua View thereby marking our entry into the VR space."