Apple iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus to launch in India on October 7
New Delhi: Apple on Wednesday launched iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in San Francisco. The smartphones will be available from September 16 in US while in India, both phones will be launched on October 7.
iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus will come to India with a price tag of Rs. 60,000.
The devices will be available in Gold, Rose Gold, Silver and Black colours.
Key features and specifications:
· Water and dust resistant
· Stereo speakers
· AIO fusion chip with a 64-bit four core CPU.
· Internal storage: 32GB, 128GB, 256GB
· quad-core Apple A10 Fusion processor
Camera: iPhone 7 sports 12MP iSight camera with 6-element lens while iPhone 7 Plus has dual 12MP rear cameras
Display: iPhone 7 comes with 4.7-inch display and iPhone 7 Plus features 5.5-inch Retina HD display.
RAM: iPhone 7 has 2GB RAM while iPhone 7 Plus sports 3GB RAM.
Apple iPhone 6 was a grand success in India:
· It was Apple which launched EMI schemes for smartphones in India.
· Apple also increased the number of its stores in India by 200.
· Apple iphone 6 performed brilliantly well in the Indian markets.
· It had surpassed Samsung in terms of active users in India.