Ajay Jadeja, Nehra support Pakistani artists over working in India
Varanasi: Expressing their displeasure, former Indian cricketer Ajay Jadeja and pacer Ashish Nehra have come out in support for Pakistani artists working and performing in India.
“Tensions between India and Pakistan are extremely high but artists and cricketers are not responsible for it,” said Ajay Jadeja and Ashish Nehra.
Ignoring former Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad’s controversial remarks against India and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the duo said that if somebody says something sitting in his nation then we need not to pay much attention to it.
Ajay Jadeja said:
- Suppose, if Pakistan stops Indian journalist entering its nation for the sake that India is not good, then that will be wrong.
- In the dispute between two nations, artists and cricketers are never involved.
- We should follow whatever Prime Minister will decide.
- Cricket has always played a major role in making relations with other nations..
What else Ajay Jadeja said?
- Praising ‘MS Dhoni: The Untold Story’, Jadeja said that he finds the biopic of Indian Cricket team’s skipper as inspiring.
- He tagged MSD as the best skipper India ever had.
- It was because of BCCI that a player like Sachin Tendukar, who belonged to a lower middle class family, played for India.
Also read: Surgical Strike leaves Pakistani cricketer Javed Miandad fuming