Kanpur: Bharatiya Janata Party’s member of legislative Assembly Sangeet Som, on Sunday launched a scathing attack on Bahujan Samaj Party and Samajwadi Party saying that the accused of Muzaffarnagar riots are cabinet ministers in Uttar Pradesh government.
Som, who himself is an accused in the Muzaffarnagar riots, said at an event that he was sent to jail and was termed as terrorist when he was trying to fight against the injustice done to the families and women of Muzaffarnagar.
What did the BJP MLA say:
- Addressing public gathering, Sangeet Som said that he was convicted under false charges during Muzzafarnagar riots while the ‘real’ accused are cabinet ministers in the Samajwadi Party government and added that all of them will be sent to jail after Bharatiya Janata Party comes to power in the state.
- Som stated that no one would be able to harm cows under BJP rule.
- Attacking the Congress party he said, “Congress tries to project itself as a secular party but it’s Vice President Rahul Gandhi always supports people who are trying to divide India.”
- Sangeet Som also stated that instead of doing politics, Congress should stand with the government on matters national interest.
- The BJP MLA also attacked the Uttar Pradesh government for the deplorable state of farmers.
- He said that Akhilesh government had wasted public money in organizing ‘Saifai Mahotsav’ and had also financially supported the terrorists organisations of Rampur.
On religious schemes of SP government:
- He said that the UP government is developing graveyards but doesn’t pay heed to the development of cemeteries.
On ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ :
- On the fatwa against Muslims chanting ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ he said that it is disgraceful that a person does not want to pay tribute his mother. Those who have issued the fatwa should introspect.
On Azam Khan:
- The BJP MLA also criticised Azam Khan and stated that Khan is a fake and he does not want to comment on him.
Keep yourself updated with latest news through Newstrack App. To download App from Google Playstore visit here - Newstrack App