Rajnath expresses his concern over increasing cyber crimes
Lucknow: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday expressed his concern over the increasing cases of cyber crimes in the country.
Singh while speaking at the convocation ceremony of APJ Abdul Kalam Technical Universiy stressed the need to put a check on cyber crimes in the country and urged technocrats to find a solution for this problem.
“While Infosys is making strides in the field of technology, the organizations like ISIS producing terrorists”, observed the Home Minister stressing the need of positive use of tehnology.
He also said that today is the birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose but no one knows how he died thus, the Central Government has decided to declassify the files related to him in public domain.
What Rajnath Said:
- Expressed his concern over increasing cyber crimes.
- Forthcoming engineers are the future of country.
- Country is progressing on technological fronts.
Rajnath on Netaji Subhash Bose:
- No one knows his cause of death.
- Files related to him are being declassified for public domain.
- Files related to him will be digitalised.