Problems for UP Government, BJP team to reach Kairana
Lucknow/Muzaffarnagar: A nine member probe team led by Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Suresh Khanna will reach Kairana in Muzaffarnagar district on Wednesday in western Uttar Pradesh to take stock of the situation in case of exodus of Hindu families.
Meanwhile, Bharatiya Janata Party Member of Parliament from Kairana Hukum Singh has released one more list of as many as 63 families who had migrated from Kandhla from Shamli, the neighbouring district of Muzaffarnagar.
The probe team:
- Suresh Khanna is leading the probe team of BJP.
- Dr Radhamohan Das Agarwal, Dr Satpal Singh, Raghav Lakhanpal Sharma, Dr Bhola Singh, Satish Gautam, Dharmendra Kashyap and former UP DGP Brijlal are In the team.
Centre seeks reports:
- The Central government has sought a detailed report from Uttar Pradesh government over this issue.
- The Centre has written a letter in this regard but no reply has been sent to them yet.
- It is also being reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself is keeping an eye over this issue.
- The Centre may also send three of its ministers to Kairana.
- The BJP will not give communal colour to this, party sources said.
- The party will make it an issue of poor law and order.
On the other hand, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav expressed his anguish over media for what he described as irresponsible reporting.