UP CM has biased attitude towards the farmers of the state, says PM
Congress had left mere Rs 500 crore for ‘One rank one pension’, but actual need was Rs 12,000 crore. I had urged the soldiers of the country to give me sometime to sort out the issue and I am thankfu that they happily accepted my proposal
Gonda: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his addressal to the public gathering here, alleged that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has a discriminatory behaviour towards the farmers of the state.
While Centre has launched the 'Kisan Beema Yojna' for the welfare of the farmers of the country, why is so that only 14 per cent of farmers have got crop insurance in Uttar Pradesh.
PM attacks Congress over OROP:
- Congress had left mere Rs 500 crore for ‘One rank one pension’, but actual need was of Rs 12,000 crore.
- I had urged the soldiers of the country to give me sometime to sort out the issue and I am thankful that they happily accepted my proposal.
- Till now, Rs 7,000 crore out of Rs 12,000 crore has been deposited in bank accounts of the soldiers.
What else he said:
- Akhilesh Yadav went Australia for higher studies because he could afford it. What will happen to poor students.
- Corruption in education sector is hurting poor students and will destroy the future generation.
- Common people of our country are like Lord Shiva, can differentiate good and bad.
- Politicians sitting in air conditioned room in Delhi, will not be able to comprehend the political ‘storm’ that is going on in Uttar Pradesh.
- Congress has been wiped out from Maharashtra.
- Odisha panchayat elections have showed that people are with BJP.
- Politicians of our country had doubted the ‘surgical strike’. Even Pakistan did not ask such question.
- We are trying to fulfill former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s dream, says PM Modi.
- Uttar Pradesh will celebrate Holi and BJP will form government, says PM Modi.
The Prime Minister was in the district to campaign for the BJP for the fifth phase of the state assembly elections.