Expose: Naseemuddin produces audio tapes of Mayawati demanding money
Lucknow: In a sensational expose, the expelled Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) leader Naseemuddin Siddiqui on Thursday accused the party supremo Mayawati of demanding Rs 50 cr from him to remain in the party and presented audio tapes in support of his claims.
Speaking at the press conference here, Siddiqui said that he and his son Afzal were expelled from the party on false and baseless allegations after BSP faced humiliating defeat in recently concluded state assembly elections. .
Also read: Senior BSP leader Naseemuddin Siddiqui, son removed from party
- There will be an earthquake if I expose Mayawati and BSP's secrets.
- I will reveal them slowly but surely.
- Mayawati had summoned me to explain the causes of BSP's defeat in the assembly polls.
- She asked me why Muslim voters ditched the party during the polls?
- Mayawati also insulted Kanshiram Ji.
- Siddiqui also accused senior BSP leader Satish Chandra Mishra of playing a role hatching in his expulsion from the party.Visit next slide to listen the audio: