Gujarat is observing "Gunda Raj", says Arvind Kejriwal
Ahmedabad: In a warning to the Gujarat government, the Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Tuesday said that there is a “gunda raj” in the state and the government will be taught a lesson in the upcoming assembly elections.
Kejriwal was addressing the media at an event during his visit to Ahmedabad on Tuesday.
What Kejriwal said?
- Dalits are regularly being harassed in the state
- These are BJP men who are attacking the Dalits
- Police takes no action against them
- People will teach them a lesson in the next assembly polls, if attacks on Dalits continue
Jungle Raj in Gujarat:
- There is a jungle raj (lawlessness) in Gujarat
- Patidar community became the target of BJP government in the state
- Now Dalits are being harassed
- Every community is frustrated against the ruling state government