Goondaraj is prevailing in UP, says AAP leader Ashutosh
Lucknow: Launching a scathing attack on ruling Samajwadi Party (SP) government of Uttar Pradesh, Aam Aadmi Party’s(AAP) national spokesperson Ashutosh said that Goondaraj was prevailing in the state.
Ashutosh while addressing a press conference here on Saturday said that UP Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav should not take the unopposed election of SP candidates in Panchayat election as public mandate. He even demanded a clarification from Prime Minister Narendra Modi on land scam done in Gujarat.
What he said?
- Raised questions on law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh.
- Deplored the rape and murder case of dalit minor girl in Bareilly.
- FIR would not have been registered if AAP workers had not staged the protest.
- Victim’s family is being threatened for demanding solatium.
What he demanded?
- Demanded justice for the family of raped and murdered dalit girl.
- Demanded action against the accused policemen for threatening the family.
- Demanded rehabilitation for the family.
What else he said?
- AAP will not sit quietly on such heinous incidents.
- Prompt action should be taken in such cases of crime against fair sex.
On Panchayat elections:
- SP candidates are winning unopposed in Gram Pradan elections by intimidating the rivals.
- Government machinery was misused during the Panchayat elections.
- SP and BJP are working together in UP.
- Both parties are trying for polarization of votes by spreading communal tension.
On Gujarat’s land scam:
- Demanded a clarification from Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- 400 acres of land was given to Gujarat Chief Minister Anandiben’s daughter Anar Patel.
- Anandiben was then Revenue minister of Gujarat.
- She allotted 250 acres of land at just Rs 15 per square metre.
- AAP will file a PIL in Supreme Court if Modi does not clarify within a week.