Dimple Yadav jibes at PM Modi; says he did a 'kaarnama' of note ban
The Kannuj MP Dimple Yadav, while addressing a public rally in Bhadohi district of the state said, that it is the BJP and not SP who has done real 'Karnamas' in the state. Dimple said, "PM Modi presented wrong facts about the law and order conditions in Uttar Pradesh. He says that the
Bhadohi: In the final round of attack over the Bharatiya Janata Party, the wife of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and Samajwadi Party MP from Kannauj, Dimple Yadav on Monday said that Modi government promised 'acche din' but did a 'Kaarnama' of note ban.
Addressing a public rally in Bhadohi district, Dimple said, "You were made to run around for taking out your own money from banks. They even have no details about how much black money have been accumulated after the demonetisation move."
Dimple even went on to say that BJP is misleading the state people by manipulating the facts about the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh.
Dimple said, "PM Modi presented wrong facts about the law and order conditions in Uttar Pradesh. He says that the state tops the list of worst law and order but the truth is that UP is ranked 22 in any such list."
Targeting the minister of power and coal with independent charge, Piyush Goel, the Kannauj MP further stated, "BJP leaders conspire against Uttar Pardesh government. Goelji himself did cut the power of the hotel where he was supposed to hold the press conference and then blamed the SP government. Ask any common man in the state. Everyone knows that 24 hours electricity is provided to the households."
What else Dimple Yadav said:
- PM Modi even divided ‘electricity’ in different religions for electoral gains in UP Assembly elections.
- PM Modi always does ‘Mann Ki Baat’, but never ‘Kaam Ki Baat’.
- Neither PM Modi’s thinking nor his speech is good.
- He is spreading lies about the law and order situation in Uttar Pradesh.
- The Centre has shown discriminatory behaviour towards Uttar Pradesh.
- The ongoing UP elections will decide the future of our children.
The star campaigner of Samajwadi Party, Dimple Yadav was speaking in Bhadohi district, which is bound to go to polls on March 8 and the results are to be announced on March 11. The campaign for the seventh and last phase of the Uttar Pradesh assembly elections will end by today evening.
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water