Bihar Elections: Sonia Gandhi slams Nitish Govt, 'High on power and Ego'
In the video message, Sonia has targeted Nitish and Modi government and called them failed governments. At the same time, he says that the people are ready to build a new Bihar.
New Delhi: Congress President Sonia Gandhi has given the slogan of change in Bihar assembly elections. Sonia Gandhi released a four-minute-47-second video message ahead of Wednesday's vote for the first phase, in which she said that Bihar is on the verge of change. Rahul Gandhi, sharing this message on social media, has appealed to win the Grand Alliance.
Sonia Gandhi in Bihar Elections:
Whom the voters of Bihar will hand over the rule for the next five years, it will be decided on November 10, but before that Sonia Gandhi has taken the publicity front from the RJD-Congress and the Communist Party's Grand Alliance.
In the video message, Sonia has targeted Nitish and Modi government and called them captive governments. At the same time, he says that the people are ready to build a new Bihar. The National President of the Congress Party, Sonia Gandhi in her video message started her talk by bowing to the people of Bihar.
I salute sacred earth of Bihar: Sonia
He said that I salute the sacred earth of Bihar. Today, the government steeped in power and arrogance in Bihar has moved away from its path. Neither they do well, nor do they speak. The worker is forced today, the farmer is upset today. Youngsters are disappointed today. The fragile state of the economy is impacting people's lives. There is a serious crisis on the sons of the earth today. Dalits and Mahadalits have been left on the verge of Behali.
Bihar needs a change:
The voice of the people of Bihar is with the Congress Grand Alliance. This is the call of Bihar today. The governments of Delhi and Bihar are captive governments. Demonetisation, lockout, trade-off, economic closure, farm-barn prisoner, bread-employment prisoner. That is why the people of Bihar are ready to build a new Bihar for the next breed and the next crop - against the captive government.
Now the air of change is in the state. Because change is passion, energy, new thinking and power. Now the time has come to write a new text. My appeal to the people of Bihar is to vote for the candidates of the grand alliance and create a new Bihar.
- Amid flu outbreak in south China, experts warn of dual risk from influenza and Covid: Report
- PSEB Class 12th results announced
- Two days after testing Covid-positive, Rohit Sharma's Instagram story gets social media talking
- 'Who will marry Agniveers if they retire without...', Worried Governor urges PM Modi to withdraw Agnipath Scheme
- Did Ranbir Kapoor already shop for baby clothes in Spain ahead of pregnancy announcement by Alia Bhatt?
- India reports 11,793 Covid cases and 27 deaths
- IMD predicts very heavy rainfall in THESE states over next few days, showers in Delhi likely on June 29
- Film world and cricket world comes together as legend Kapil Dev and The youngest filmmaker Manisha Ranawat come in one frame
- Virender Sehwag makes BOLD statement, says Rohit Sharma can be relieved as T20 captain
- Quick Tips to Fix Your Bad Photos; WATCH Video