SP Silver Jubilee: Fresh poster shows Akhilesh as Arjun, Mulayam as Krishna
A fresh poster has surfaced ahead of the silver jubilee celebrations of Samajwadi Party, the party's mega show, in which Akhilesh Yadav has been shown as Arjun while Mulayam Singh Yadav is depicted as Krishna.
Lucknow: A fresh poster has surfaced ahead of the silver jubilee celebrations of Samajwadi Party, the party's mega show, in which Akhilesh Yadav has been shown as Arjun while Mulayam Singh Yadav is depicted as Krishna.
Poster, which has been flaunted by Samajwadi Party students wing (Bihar) outside the venue of silver jubilee event, scheduled on Saturday, also targets Prime Minister Narendra Modi and BJP President Amit Shah over the black money issue and Bahujan Samaj Party Supremo Mayawati.
Poster also has a clear message for Akhilesh and his supporters that party is united because of the efforts of SP Chief Mulayam Singh Yadav. The message on the poster reads, "Agar Main Na Hu to Sab Bikhar Jaayega" (Everything will shatter without me).
Samajwadi Party turns 25
- Samajwadi Party is going through the biggest crisis as it enters 25th year of its formation.
- Senior party leaders tried to control the situation by coming together during the launch ceremony of Akhilesh Yadav's Vikas Rath Yatra but supporters of Akhilesh and Uncle Shivpal Yadav are in no mood for patch up, it seems.
Swiss Cottages for Guests:
- Special arrangements have been made for the security of VVIPs.
- Swiss Cottages have been developed for senior ministers.
Amar Singh and Azam Khan to share stage together?
- Amid several political events, the most interesting would be, whether or not Amar Singh and Azam Khan share the stage during the silver jubilee celebrations.
- Mulayam Singh stood by Amar Singh's side during the recent episodes and hence, it is possible that SP Chief work as a mediator between the two leaders.