OMG! This model uses cream of own blood for everlasting youthful skin
Los Angeles: Did you know that there are a few international models who are using their own blood for everlasting glowing skin? Yes, it is called 'vampire facial' and was founded by none other than renowned TV personality Kim Kardashian back in 2013.
Now, the trend has been carried forward by very gorgeous American model Hailey Baldwin who believes that using her own blood as lotion on her skin will help her maintain younger and firmer looking skin.
Talking to the representative of a popular magazine, Baldwin said, "A famous dermatologist took blood from my arm and spun it in a machine that separated the blood cells. He, then, created a cream particularly for me."
It is worth mentioning that the 'vampire facial' promises younger, firmer looking skin, but it is tough to digest that Hailey Baldwin is using this lotion at the age of just 21.
Checkout some of the most attractive images of Hailey Baldwin:
- Melatonin For Children: Do you give THIS jelly to your baby?
- Sita Ramam: Did you know Pooja Hegde was the 1st choice as Sita not Mrunal Thakur in Dulquer Salmaan starrer?
- Yogi Adityanath govt announces Rs 25,000 reward for info on Shrikant Tyagi
- PV Sindhu saunters to maiden individual Commonwealth Games gold, completes hat-trick of CWG medals
- Grand Omaxe Society residents hail 'bulldozer baba' after action against Shrikant Tyagi's Noida residence
- Sensex gains 110 pts in early trade; Nifty above 17,400 in opening trade
- CLAT 2023: Registration begins today, here's direct link & how to apply
- Married couple to Get Rs 72,000 yearly pension by investing just Rs 200 per month, here's how
- Twinkle Khanna has an epic reaction to Ranveer Singh's nude photoshoot: The photographs seem underexposed
- Attention! Dangerous chemicals are dissolved in rain water