Meerut DM Sameer Verma inspects Collectorate to check cleanliness
Meerut: District Magistrate (DM) Sameer Verma on Saturday inspected the district Collectorate to have a look at the work process of the department and give directives to the officials to maintain cleanliness in the premises.
He met the panel assistants there and understood how the government works and schemes were being executed for the welfare of the people.
What directives the Meerut DM gave to the officials?
- He ordered to immediately fix the dirtied walls of the building which were tainted by the pan-masala consumers.
- He also ordered all the panel assistants to put their name plates on their tables.
- He asked the officials to reach the office on time.
Expressing satisfaction over the cleanliness in the premises, the Meerut DM asked the Collectorate officials to ensure that Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath's schemes reach out to the people of the district.
What else he said?
- He appealed the officials to uphold the cleanliness in the premises.
- Consider extending the benefits of the government welfare schemes to the poorest sections your prime duty.
- Any lacklustre in functioning of the government projects will be tolerated.
He also visited the courtrooms and asked the officials to immediately get the broken flooring fixed.