LIVE: PM inaugurating the Joint Conference CMs and CJIs of HC
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurating the the Joint Conference of Chief Ministers & Chief Justices of High Courts.
- A Joint Conference of Chief Justices of High Courts and Chief Ministers of States is being inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Chief Ministers of all the States and Chief Justices of all the High Courts have been invited to the Conference.
- The Conference is an occasion for facilitating access to speedy resolution of commercial disputes by economic operators, making the justice system user friendly and affordable to all.
- The conference is another effort of Government towards Sabka Sath, Sabka Vikas.
- At the conclusion of the working sessions, the Chief Justice of India and the Minister of Law & Justice will also interact with the press and media at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi itself.