UP Summit: Security acts as insurance for investment, says Rajnath
Lucknow: Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Wednesday said that security acts as insurance for the investment and termed it as the vital part in any investment.
"We cannot attract investors if we would not ensure them with security. So, security plays a vital role in any investment," said Rajnath Singh addressing the inaugural session of the two-day Uttar Pradesh 'Investors Meet' at the Indira Gandhi Pratishthan here.
Terming UP as a state of Unlimited Potential, Rajnath said that people of Uttar Pradesh have tendency of working tirelessly because of which they can leave behind anybody.
What else Rajnath said?
- Police need much more training and resources.
- Both Uttar Pradesh Chief Secretary Rajive Kumar and UP DGP OP Singh are experienced.
- Several states have made their separate forces and UP also needs one.
- Cyber crime is one of the major challenges that almost every state is facing.
- Anybody can steal your data by sitting at any corner of the world.
- Our forces are set to deal with the cyber crime.
- Security forces should be provided with adequate supervision.
- Security environment has enhanced.
- There is a sharp decline in crime due to zero tolerance policy.