Some fitness mantras for quality lifestyle
Now a days people are too busy in their hectic life and staying fit can be a big challenge to them. Here are few tips on how you can stay healthy even when you are busy.
Exercise is very important in daily life schedule. However if you don't get time from your hectic schedule you can integrate some activity in the course of day to stay fit.
- Taking a walk while conversing on a road.
- Instead of lift use stairs.
- While working in office take a break of five to ten minutes and relax yourself.
- Do workout at home such as sit ups, push ups, crunches, lunges and squats which will help you to be in shape.
- Close your eyes and focus on relaxing your body.
- Taking deep breathe will give you a soothing feel.
- Best part of this tip is that this can be done any time , at home , workplace or even on the road.
- Instead of having junk food take food which is full of fibre and helps you to keep full for longer time.
- If you feel hungry at mid of the day then grab some nuts, seeds or fruits which will help you to keep you energetic.
- To make your metabolism activity proper eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
- Have sufficient liquids throughout the day to avoid dehydration.
- Avoid packaged foods that contain too much sugar.
- Create a sleep schedule and try to stick on that schedule regularly.
- Reading books, listening music or taking shower can help you to relax your body.
- Avoid activities that can interfere your sleep such as watching t.v or surfing on your phone.
- Don't go to bed empty stomach as it can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
- Get a good quality office chair which gives you a proper back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet on the floor.
- Set a reminder to check your postures.