Yadav family fight is of money rathar than power, says Amit Shah
Lucknow: Taking a pot shot at the recent struggle of power between Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and his uncle and state Samajwadi Party President Shivpal Singh Yadav, the BJP President Amit Shah said it was over share of booty they have looted all these years.
" The ten-day Mahabharat between Uncle and nephew is more because of money rather than power. After all, the money extracted by corrupt practices always cause division,'' he said while addressing the 'parivartan rally' organised by former BSP member and now with BJP , Swami Prasad Maruya in the state capital on Wednesday.
What Amit Shah said:
- The ruling state government is even failing to provide proper electricity and water to the Uttar Pradesh people.
- In the governance of Samajwadi Party, women are not safe in UP.
- Murders, crimes, loots and rapes are taking place in UP on a frequent note.
- Law and order of the state is totally damaged, which could only be maintained by BJP.
- Both SP and BSP have done atrocities with minorities.
- Both Akhilesh Yadav and Mayawati are equally responsible regarding Yadav Singh's case.
- PM Modi has prepared many schemes for each sector.
What Shah said on Rahul:
- Rahul Gandhi is running Rath Yatra saying that Congress will do good for the farmers.
- I ask Rahul ji that what his party had done in the last 65 years.
- Congress was rejected by the Indians due to its wrong doings.
- Congress has always been associated with corruption charges.
- UP people will not get into Congress’ trap.
- Stop fooling Dalits by eating food in their homes.