PM Modi reaches Allahabad to attend BJP national executive
Allahabad: In a run up to coming Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh, the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) is all geared up for its two-day long national executive commencing on Sunday in Sangam city of Allahabad.
Discussion will be held on preparing the road map for upcoming Assembly elections in Uttar Pradesh and four other states, party sources said. Senior party leaders are reaching Allahabad and Prime Minister Narendra Modi also reached the venue at scheduled time.
BJP’s national president Amit Shah and UP BJP chief Keshav Prasad Maurya have already reached Allahabad and have also tabled a meeting last evening.
The nation executive:
- The party will review the resolutions passed in last national executive.
- Three resolutions including an economic resolution will be passed.
- The executive will be held in 10 sessions.
- Discussion will be done to prepare the road map for coming Vidhan Sabha elections in Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Goa and Uttarakhand.
- The meeting will start at 1600 hours.
- It will conclude with Modi’s speech on Monday.
- Modi will also address a rally on the banks of Sangam on Monday
The Ram Madhav factor:
BJP president Amit Shah has asked senior party leader Ram Madhav to prepare the economic proposal.
Besides, he has been given many other responsibilities.
He was given the responsibility during a meeting chaired by Amit Shah on Saturday.