Team of Saints suggest conspiracy behind Kairana Hindus exodus
Kairana: A team comprising of five seers found major foul play in the mass migration of Hindus from Kairana in Shamli district. In the secret report submitted to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Thursday, it was mentioned that Kairana became prey to conspiracy which was aimed to incite tensions between the two communities in the area.
On the other hand, Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) claimed that nearly 354 families migrated from the place as they were threatened by a special community. A list including details of 354 families have been submitted to District Magistrate, Pankaj Kumar.
Report by a team of Seers:
- Bharatiya Sant Samiti President, Pramod Krishnan said that a dangerous plot was conspired in a bid to hamper communal harmony in Western UP
- Seers claimed that only Hindu families migrated from the area
- Report claimed that after acquiring houses at handsome rates, Muslims started troubling Hindus
VHP’s claims from Agra
- Nine areas including Khatipada, Lohamandi, Mantola, Bagh Nankpur and Idgaah were involved in public survey
- Only Hindu families migrated from Kairana
Congress’ take over Hindu Exodus
- Congress Minority Group Vice President Jameeluddin Quereshi finds the complete issue political motivated
- People migrated from Kairana to seek better job opportunities