Ritu was attacked before death, reveals post-mortem report
Kanpur: In a shocking revelation, it has come to light that B.tech student Ritu Yadav died due to neck injury.
The post-mortem report of her body which was done again after 30 days revealed that her two bones from below the neck area were fractured five hours before she had fallen from her hostel.
Earlier, the first post-mortem done in Noida had pointed out that she had died of brain haemorrhage after falling from 17th floor of her hostel building.
Who is Ritu:
- Ritu Yadav was a B.tech student, who allegedly jumped to death a month ago.
- Her family member suspected that she was murdered and it was not a suicide.
- The reason behind the suspicion was the suicide note which stated that she was been torchered by her room-mates.
- Her body was cremated a month later, as her family members was seeking justice for their daughter.
- First post-mortem of her body was done by a panel of three doctors.
- Ritu's second post-mortem was done to fulfil the wish of family members on the instructions of the Kannauj district magistrate.
What her father says:
Dr Vishambhar Singh Yadav says that his daughter did not commit suicide instead it was a pre-planned murder. He accused Ritu’s three friend and Vishal, a boy friend of one of the girls for her death.
What Information officer says?
Rajesh Sharma, information officer had told Vishambhar that Vishal was present when the incident happened and he had insisted on post mortem to be done quickly.