Revenue inspector fears danger to his life from SP MLA
Ballia: A revenue inspector posted in Bilthara Raod tahsil of Ballia district in Uttar Pradesh, in a SOS letter to the Chief Justice of India, Human Rights Commission and senior police officers, has apprehended threat to his life from the ruling party legislator Gorakh Paswan demanding security.
The applicant Chandradev's letter has craeted a flutter in the administrative circle of the district.
Stated in the Letter:
- In compliance to the order of District Magistrate, the applicant had submitted a probe report.
- He had recommended FIR against Bilthara Raod nagar panchayt chairman Dinesh Kumar Gupta, his father and others on the complaint of one Ratan Kumar.
- The SP legislator of Bilthara Road, when came to know, pressurised him to change the report.
- The MLA threatened him on telephone.
- Chandradev says the MLA and Chairman are conspiring to kill him.
MLA denies the charges:
- MLA Gorakh Paswan outrightly rejected the charges.
- Terms Chandradev as a corrupt official.
- Says he is a clean person hence cannot do something like this.
The copy of the letter: