Rajnath urges UPites to bring BJP government to power
Saharanpur: The Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Thursday urged the citizens of Uttar Pradesh to bring the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) government to power in the state.
“It has been 14 years that BJP is out of the government in Uttar Pradesh. Even the exile of Lord Rama ended in 14 years. It is high time to bring back this government,” Rajnath said while addressing the Vikas Parv rally at Saharanpur on Thursday.
Expresses concern on the condition of Law and Order:
The Home Minister also expressed his concern over the deteriorating condition of Law and Order in the state and appealed the government to fix the situation.
Heaped praised on Modi:
Rajnath heaped praised on Prime Minister Narendra Modi and said that, he made India proud and the government was dedicated for the development of poor and farmers.
What else he said ?
- There is no lack of resources in India.
- India is the fastest growing economy of the world.
- PM has come here with his report card.
- No case of scam and corruption has been recorded in this government.
- BJP has come to power for the first time in Assam, post Independence, which shows that people are showing faith in the party.
- Krishi Beema Yojana is meant for the uplift of farmers.
- It is said that UP government could not select insurance agency in two years.
- Rs 80 lakh hare being given to gram panchayats for the development of villages.
- We promise to pay the dues of cane farmers if BJP government comes to the power in this state.