PM Narendra Modi says he has shut shops of middlemen
Varanasi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi today gave a message loud and clear against the corruption saying "nut bolts have been tightened in a way that has shut shops of middlemen in the country".
Modi was addressing a function at DLW ground here in his parliamentary constituency after distributing aid and gifts to disabled people. Mincing no words against the vested interests, the PM said opposition was out to grill him but he would continue to serve poor people of the country in the same vein.
"I have already said that my government is dedicated to poor and all schemes are being formulated to give maximum benefits to this lot,"he added.
Highlight of Modi's speech:
- Thanked Japanese PM Shinzo Abe for his kind words of praise he used for Kashi and on the Ganga-Aarti
- Everyone is witnessing the efforts been done to bring changes in the life of poor.
- Expressed my wish to use Divyang word for disable in my programme ‘Mann Ki Baat’.
- Opposition is trying to grill me but I will continue to serve poor people of the country.
- Expressed grief on the bus accident of Divyangs.
- Wished the injured of bus accident for speedy recovery.
- Directed concerned authorities to provide them medical assistance.
- Government to bear the medical expenses.
- Consistently working to transform the life of poor.
- Sometimes government schemes are misused.
- The camp for people with disabilities will ensure it doesn't happen.
Flagged off Mahamana Express:
- All the bogies of Mahamana express are fire proof.
- Will start its journey from Varanasi at 1835 hours.
- Will reach Charbagh railway station of Lucknow at 1150 hours.
- Will reach Delhi on 0825 hours.
- Will operate three days in a week.
[su_slider source="media: 4299,4300,4301,4302,4295" width="620" height="440" speed="200"]Modi’s engagements in Lucknow:
- Will attend the convocation of BBAU.
- Will attend a programme of Asthi Kalash Pushparpan of Babasaheb Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar’s organized by Ambedkar Mahasabha.
- He will flag off 2100 e-rickshaws.
- Will hand over keys to 18 rickshaw pullers.
- Will interact with 11 families of rickshaw pullers.
- Will handover cards of his six initiatives including the ‘Start up India’ to 9 rickshaw pullers.
- Will also visit his parliamentary constituency Varanasi before coming to Lucknow.
- Will distribute artificial limbs to 8,000 handicapped people in Varanasi.