What PM does is beyond our imagination, says SP Supremo
Ghazipur: The Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Wednesday attacked PM Modi and said that what he does is beyond imagination of everyone.He further stated that he has full faith in people of Uttar Pradesh and he believes that the state would give an appropriate answer to the Bhartiya Janata Party for the emergency they have created in the country. The SP Supremo said, " People in Uttar Pradesh are intelligent.They are poor, uneducated but they are intelligent."He further said," What PM is thinking is beyond our imagination. His decision has created problems in the nation and Upittes would give befitting answer to BJP in upcoming assembly elections.
While addressing a rally in RTI maidan he said that the country is facing big challenges and farmers and small businessmen are depressed from this decision of notes ban. . Yadav stated that soldiers are martyring for the nation on border and people are dying in the country because of the central government. This shows that the country is facing critical situation now a days.
What else he said?
- It is impossible for anyone to compare what Samajwadi party has done for the benefit of Uttar Pradesh.
- I do not want to miss the parliament session but the SP leaders requested me to come to Ghazipur.
- SP workers should work with discipline. they are the future of this party.
- Democracy never runs on one's way.The present PM does not understand this.
- This gathering is to show the strength of Samajwadi party.
- The Party is facing big challenges,
- Few people are doing conspiracy in order to polarise people inside the party.
- Thee people will never be able to make their image.
The SP supremo also remembered former CM Ram Naresh Yadav and said for me he was like a brother and he respected me very much.