Owaisi dares UP CM for debate on Muzaffarnagar, Kairana issues
Moradabad: All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) Chief Asaduddin Owaisi on Tuesday dared the Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav for a debate over the sensitive issues like Muzaffarnagar violence and Kairana Hindus exodus.
Hyderabad MP slammed the ruling Samajwadi Party government for not allowing him to address public gathering in the state and said that both father and son (Mulayam and Akhilesh) are afraid of him.
Owaisi was in Moradabad to attend a Ramzan Iftar Party organised by the AIMIM Uttar Pradesh unit.
Owaisi on Mathura incident:
- Owaisi accused Akhilesh Yadav government of conspiring the Jawaharbagh violence in Mathura
- Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and SP are two sides of same coin
- Owaisi said when SP was facing serious allegations for Mathura violence, BJP deliberately raised Kairana issue to shift attention
- Owaisi demanded a high-level probe in Mathura violence
Owaisi on Ram Manohar Lohiya and Freedom of Speech
- Freedom of Speech is linked to the socialist leader Ram Manohar Lohiya
- If SP considers Lohiya its idol, it should allow me the freedom of speech
- Bajrang Dal and Vishwa Hindu Parishad are allowed to give arms training in the state then why I am not allowed to hold public rallies?
- Just one family is relishing benefits in the state, rest all including the Dalits are left deprived