Only BJP can beat SP and BSP in Uttar Pradesh: Amit Shah
Meerut: Launching a scathing attack on the ruling Samajwadi Party and Mayawati-led Bahujan Samaj Party, the BJP President Amit Shah, on Thursday, said that in terms of corruption, both SP and BSP are two sides of the same coin.
"It is only Bharatiya Janata Party which can keep both the corrupt parties away from the power in Uttar Pradesh,'' said Shah while addressing the party workers in Meerut at the ‘Booth Adhyaksh Sammelan’.
What Shah said:
- Amit Shah boosted the morale of his party workers and asked them to take pledge to kick out SP from Uttar Pradesh
- Only BJP has the potential to unseat the ruling Samajwadi Party in the state
- SP leaders have shamelessly been indulged in land-grabbing leaving poor and deprived helpless
- Ministers like Gayatri Prasad Prajapati and Engineers like Yadav Singh are gulping money under Samajwadi Party’s rule
Amit Shah on Kairana Issue:
- CM Akhilesh Yadav had said that Kairana Hindus exodus was a result of deteriorated law and order in the state
- Law and Order at its lowest ebb in UP and it is duty of Chief Minister to contain it.
- UP CM is waiting for the head of some other country to come and control the crime, he said ridiculing Akhilesh government.