Coming years will prove to be a boon for youth of Jharkhand: PM Modi
While laying foundation stone of multiple development projects in Santhar district of Jharkhand the Prime Minister said that these projects will open several doors of progress for the people of the state. The PM further said, "One of the major things these projects will do is provide employment to
Ranchi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Thursday, declared that coming several years will be a boon for the people of Jharkhand.
While laying foundation stone of multiple development projects in Santhar district of Jharkhand the Prime Minister said that these projects will open several doors of progress for the people of the state.
The PM further said, "One of the major things these projects will do is provide employment to people of Jharkhand. Skill development will also be boosted."
What PM said about the projects:
- As far as infrastructure is concerned, we are ensuring that the infrastructure is also environment friendly.
- In addition to highways and railways, we are focusing on waterways.
- Today we begin work on a big project over the Ganga, that will link Bihar and Jharkhand. This project will ensure faster development.
- Through development, we want to serve the tribal communities. Quicker development will lead to quicker empowerment.
- Several development works are being launched that will benefit the Santhal Pargana.
PM applauds Nitin Gadkari:
- Applauding Minister for Road Transport, Highways and Shipping Nitin Gadkari, the PM said that he is a minister who can get development work completed on time.
What else the PM said:
- I congratulate the Jharkhand Government for harnessing solar energy.
- In this century, no citizen of India should live in darkness.
- LED bulbs not only save energy but also electricity bills.
- Rural areas in Jharkhand will particularly benefit from this project.
- The poor of India want to lead a life of dignity and they want opportunities to prove themselves. I have faith in their skills.
- Construction of multi-modal terminal at Sahibganj will contribute to the creation of business and employment opportunities in Jharkhand.
- The multi-modal terminal is an important component of the development of the National Waterway-1 from Varanasi to Haldia.
- The state of the art terminal at Sahibganj will have a cargo handling capacity of 2.24 Million Tons Per Annum.
- Those who have looted the poor will have to return to the poor what they have looted. I need your blessings for this.
- 'Imandari Ka Yug' (corruption-free period ) has started in India. A good life can be led even without looting the poor.