Muslims should not waste their votes on SP, says Mayawati
Lucknow: Coming down heavily on the ruling Samajwadi Party in Uttar Pradesh, the Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) supremo Mayawati suggested Muslims to not waste their votes on SP which was so engaged in the personal fights within the family that it could not do anything worthwhile.
Following recent spat between Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav and party state President Shivpal Yadav , the governance had already come to a standstill showing their insensitive side towards the public, in gneral, she pointed out.
"Samajwadi Party did nothing for which it should be given votes in the 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections. Uttar Pradesh has turned into a state of goons under SP's governance," said Mayawati at a press conference here on Saturday.
What else Mayawati said attacking Samajwadi Party:
- SP knows that it has no chance in the coming elections.
- UP people must ensure that the infighting inside the party of goons must not affect development in the state.
- SP is trying to hide its internal rift but people need not to be misled.
- UP people are fed up of Samajwadi party’s governance.
Mayawati also launched salvos at Bharatiya Janata Party:
- Both SP and BJP are two sides of one coin and have a tacit understanding.
- BJP failed to fulfill its promises regarding UP made in the Lok Sabha elections.
- Now, the saffron party is enacting drama like Congress.
- Dalit student Rohith Vemula committed suicide due to BJP.
- Under the governance of BJP, democracy suffered a lot.
- Central government is even failing to keep the borders safe.
Mayawati ruled out any possibility of BSP going into coalition with any political party in coming UP assembly elections saying, "BSP will not have truck with any party as it follows the ideology of Baba Saheb Ambeldkar. No other party follows the same ideology like BSP does."