Lucknow CJM court issues NBW against Dayashankar Singh
Lucknow: The Chief Judicial Magistrate (CJM) court has issued a non bailable warrant (NBW) against expelled Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Dayashankar Singh.
What is the case?
- BJP UP former Vice President Dayashankar Singh made derogatory remarks against Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati
- He was expelled from the party for six years after his statement
- BSP staged a massive protest in Lucknow to demand his arrest
- FIR was lodged against him under relevant sections
- He has been absconding since then