Kashmir was best tackled during Atal Bihari govt.: Owaisi
Bareilly: Slamming the centre and the Jammu and Kashmir government for poor handling of state affairs, the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) President Asaduddin Owaisi on Sunday said that Kashmir issue was best handled during the regime of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
Criticizing Narendra Modi and Mehbooba Mufti government, Owaisi said-
- With several people losing their lives, the policy of ruling government regarding Kashmir is still not clear.
- From the last 16 or 17 days, valley is witnessing curfew.
- Government should relieve civilians from curfew.
- I have said that several times in the Parliament that whenever a terrorist is being killed, several people used to gather in his funeral.
- But, neither the Central government nor the state government took my words seriously because of which country is facing such a situation.
Owaisi, however, yet again slammed Pakistan and advised it to tackle their internal matters.
Azad condemns PM Modi for not reacting on Kashmir issue
Kashmir issue needs a political solution, Omar tells Rajnath