TRENDING TAGS :
Bombshell: AIMPLB supports construction of Ram Temple at Ayodhya
Bijnor: Noted Shia cleric and Vice President of All India Muslim Personal Law Board, Kalbe Sadiq on Monday created a flutter, supporting the cause of Ram Temple at Ayodhya.
Exhorting the Muslim community, he asked them to drop their claim of Mosque at the disputed site at Ayodhya and allow Hindus to build Temple there. "This is the only way to solve the vexed problem of Ayodhya," he said adding "Do not build Mosque, build the nation."
Going to another extent, Maulana Sadiq said in fact most of the mosques in the world had been built by the dictators and raiders in order to cover up their crimes. "Islam wants human race to flourish rather than the mosque," he asserted.
What else the Maulana said?
- Triple Talaq problems belong to Sunis and not Shias.
- We will soon end the system of Triple Talaq. Government should not interfere in this issue.
- Maulana Kalbe Sadiq condemned the American bombing over Syria. He said, "America is responsible for the killing of innocents and it will repent one day."
- Over the stone pelting issue by youths on Indian Army in Kashmir, Kalbe Sadiq said that "Kashmiri youths are doing the same mistake which Muslims did during the time of India's Independence in 1947."
- Referring to Pakistan, Kalbe Sadiq said "You are inclined towards a sinking ship. Use your brain and act wisely."