Not BJP but Indian Army must be credited for surgical strikes: Mayawati
Lucknow: Accusing the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) of politicizing the surgical strikes, BSP Supremo Mayawati on Friday said that nobody other than the Indian Army must be applauded for the attacks on terrorist launch pads across LoC.
She said that neither Prime Minister, nor the Defence Minister should be praised for Indian Army's action on terrorists.
BJP trying to soar vote bank by politicizing Pakistan issue:
- Mayawati said that BJP is spreading communal tensions to polarize voters.
- PM Modi is deliberately pitching the Pakistan issue to swell its vote bank.
- Mayawati warned people to be aware of BJP's religion-based politics.
- The Centre and the state governments are launching various incomplete schemes to mislead people of state.
BJP and SP government are not committed towards development of state
- Senior party leaders are being told to not deliver comments regarding Indian army's surgical strike on terrorists launch pads across LoC but they are least concerned about it.
- BJP is misleading people by taking credit of army's action on terrorists.
Also read: BJP appoints Swati Singh as UP Mahila Morcha President