India to celebrate Dhanteras as Rashtriya Ayurveda Diwas...!!
New Delhi: The Central Government has decided to double the celebration of Dhanteras by declaring the auspicious day as the Rashtriya Ayurveda Diwas. The government led by PM Modi has gifted its countrymen free diabetes check up and consultancy in almost every ayurvedic hospital across India on the auspicious day in Hindu mythology on October 28.
The initiative is termed as Mission Diabetes or Mission Madhumeh.
Under Mission Madhumeh:
- All the ayurvedic hospitals across nation will conduct diabetes test for patients.
- Patients will be guided about their health condition and can also have a primary treatment without spending a penny.
- Patients will be educated about the methods to control and avoid diabetes.
- The main objective is to make people aware about the Ayurved Vidya (education on Ayurveda) in India.
- To encourage the Ayurved treatment because Ayurved has originated from India but unfortunately this is no longer opted by patients to cure and control diseases.
- Patients are widely opting for allopathic or homeopathic treatments.
- Modi government has decided to promote the Ayurveda as this treatment has been developed with new medication and advanced technology..
Ayurved Diwas will be celebrated in every state in the Ayurvedic colleges and hospitals.