Few people in India dance on tunes of Pakistan: Yogi Adityanath
Gorakhpur: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP Yogi Adityanath, on Tuesday, said that hoisting Pakistan’s flag in houses and Mosque is like Indians dancing on tunes of Pakistan. It is not only anti-national but also a move to hamper the communal harmony.
Few houses and Masjid in Chakkhan Mohammad village observed hoisting a flag that almost resembled to Pakistan’s flag. While talking to the media, Yogi said that local administration should take strict action against those involved in the mischievous act.
Yogi also said:
• State government should not take this lightly as it can disturb communal harmony
• No one is arrested even after 24 hours since the incident came into light
• Administration has kept silly points like moon and stars in the flag is inverted and strip in the flag is much wider than the original Pakistan’s flag
• District administration is trying to safeguard all those involved in it
• People responsible behind this should be tagged as ‘anti-nationals’
• It is unfortunate that few people eat India’s food but dance on tunes of Pakistan