Congress open to any alliance except with BJP: Sheila Dikshit
Kanpur: Congress’ Chief Ministerial face in UP, Sheila Dikshit on Tuesday said that except the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), her party may enter into alliance with any party in the state.
Former Delhi CM said this while talking to the reporters in Kanpur on the conclusion of party's '27 Saal UP Behaal' bus yatra.
What else Dikshit said-
- People in the state have seen SP, BSP and BJP governments in the past 27 years
- Voters this time are giving positive signals to Congress
- We will try our best to put Congress on the top spot during the upcoming assembly elections
Congress will transform UP into Delhi
- Everyone is aware about the development in Delhi during Congress regime.
- Main problem in Uttar Pradesh is deteriorating condition of law and order in the state.
- We will transform Uttar Pradesh into Delhi with our development works.