Burhan Wani telephoned me before facing death: Hafiz Saeed
Islamabad: LeT founder and Mastermind of Mumbai terror attack, Hafiz Saeed on Tuesday confessed that dead terrorist Burhan Wani had a conversation with him few days before facing an encounter with the Indian Army jawans.
His remark came when Pakistan is celebrating ‘Black Day’ to express solidarity to the people of Kashmir who have staged a violent protest against the Indian army for killing Hizbul Mujahideen poster boy Wani.
Saeed is leading the caravan with hundreds of his supporters joining him in a rally in Lahore.
What Saeed said?
• Burhan Wani called me before his encounter with Indian soldiers
• Wani said that it was his wish to talk to me at least once
• He was very happy after talking to me
• Saeed termed Burhan Wani as ‘martyr’
Saeed vows to march to Kashmir
• Hafiz Saeed led Jamaat-ud-Dawah (JuD) organised ‘Kashmir Caravan’ which began from Lahore’s busy Mall Road
• Saeed vowed to march into occupied Kashmir
• He said that marching will be continued until Kashmiris get freedom