BJP will make Uttar Pradesh the number one state, claims Amit Shah
Etawah: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) national president Amit Shah on Friday claimed that the people of Uttar Pradesh are going to rewrite their future in next one month by ending the rule of the Yadav family in the state.
Addressing an election rally here, which is the stronghold of the ruling Samajwadi Party, the BJP chief said, "The people of the state are fed up of the SP-BSP rule as these two parties have never let the state prosper."
Appealing people to give BJP a chance in the state, Amit Shah said, "We will make Uttar Pradesh the number one state of the country," adding, "Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has already accepted his defeat as he was not confident of Samajwadi Party's win in the elections and thus joined hands with Congress."
Describing Akhilesh Yadav and Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi as 'two princes', he said, "The most number of scams have taken place under the regimes of SP and Congress in the state and at the Centre, respectively."
What else Amit Shah said?
- Number of murders, rapes and abductions has seen a steep rise under the SP rule.
- SP's goons have forcibly grabbed the lands of poor people across the state.
- The criminal elements will run away from the state once BJP comes to power.
- Will waive off all the loans of the farmers.
- Farmers' crops will be brought at handsome prices.
- Cattle slaughterhouses will be closed.
Retaliating to Rahul Gandhi's recent attacks on Prime Minister Narendra Modi, he said, "He will get all his answers by the people of the country when he will come out to appeal for votes in 2019."
"Congress gave us a PM (Manmohan Singh), who was never allowed to speak. But BJP has given a PM who not only speaks well but has improved India's image in the entire world," Amit Shah said.