Azam Khan blasts over engineers about flyover construction
Rampur: Alleging Uttar Pradesh Bridge Corporation engineer of indecent behaviour, UP Cabinet Minister Azam Khan on Friday accused engineers of ignoring standards regarding the construction of flyover from Johar University to Ekta Square. He tagged those engineers as anti-national and said that they should be hanged.
Azam Khan said-
- The flyover is built after ignoring the standards.
- The slabs of the bridge have fallen several times.
- Two workers of Bihar lost their lives and several were injured.
- Bridge Corporation suppressed all these cases.
- Corporation is not serving the nation.
- If engineers will stop working, they would lose the commission.
The whole matter-
- Bridge Corporation Deputy Manager of Rampur unit R.K. Agarwal on June 25 accused Azam Khan of indecency during the inspection.
- Engineers also did a one-day strike, which was called by the Association.
- As per R.K. Agarwal, engineers are feeling insecure after Azam’s offensiveness.