Azam sells terrorism in Jauhar university, alleges Sangeet Som
Bulandshahr: In yet another controversial statement, Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) firebrand leader Sangeet Som, on Friday alleged that Mohammad Ali Jauhar University of Samajwadi Party parliamentary minister Azam Khan "is a hub of terrorism". He said ruling Akhilesh Yadav government has given the land to Azam at a throw away price.
Sangeet was here on the occasion Janamashtami celebrations at Pahasu area.
Addressing crowd, Sangeet Som said-
- At one hand farmers are suffering while on the other hand Akhilesh Yadav is showering money on Azam.
- Using black money, Jauhar University’s prime focus is on promoting terrorism and not studies.
- The money which was to be used for commoners is being used on Azam’s University by Akhilesh Yadav.
What else Som said:
- He has become insensitive as even Bulandshahr gangrape was called a political conspiracy.
- These types of people are insulting the Bharat Mata.
- Azam only fears me. I don’t know the reason behind that fear.
- Azam dreams of becoming the Prime Minister of the nation and I will not let him become even the peon of the PMO office.
Also read: UP govt removes Rama Raman from post of Noida authority CEO