All lions, lioness ailing at Lion Safari: United States experts
Etawah: A major concern for the authorities at the Lion Safari as a team of American doctors, on Monday, said that all the lions and lioness are not in a good health. A team of experts from the St Diego Zoo in United States has been called fore the treatment of ailing ‘Greeshma’ (lioness) who is said to be critical.
Doctors examined the ailing lions
- Baarbara Durent and Dr. Andrew Blue have started treatment for lioness Greeshma.
- Doctors visited the breeding centre and the hospital.
- They highlighted various points for the cure of fatal Canine Dipenser.
- Team of doctors gave various suggestions for Greeshma’s treatment.
Deaths in Lion Safari
- Lions Vishnu and Kuber died.
- Lioness Laxmi passed away.
- Lioness Tapasya, who was shifted to Lion Safari from Gujarat on December 28, 2015, survived just after 11 days.
- Five cubs also have lost their lives in the past.