Akhilesh regrets loyalty of some officers with opposition, puts CS on test
Utatr Pradesh Chief Minister, however, did not forget to attack media for its lop-sided coverage. He said all the developmental works which had taken place in Uttar Pradesh during his four and a half year regime were not seen by the media
Lucknow: In a politically significant statement which may have some far reaching administrative consequences, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav on Tuesday said that loyalty of some officers rested with opposition which was a hindrance in his development agenda.
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister admitted he was a 'under-trainee' CM.
- Opposition says I ran the state through proxy.
- Somebody else has been in the driver seat as far as my tenure as the UP CM is concerned.
- If , I can do so much of development as a 'trainee', what can I do in the next term.
Development agenda of Akhilesh:
- Akhilesh Yadav claimed that his development agenda had upset the political strategy of all the parties.
- Bharatiaya Janata Party is stunned at the development of my government,he claims.
- BJP, bereft of ideas, would always divert the public attention towards communal issue
- Metro, IT city, Expressway and many such projects are unprecedented developmental projects in the history of Uttar Pradesh.