Akhilesh intensifies attack on PM Modi in slog overs of UP polls
Lucknow: Stressing that there was no anomaly in the Samajwadi Party pension scheme, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister and Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav on Friday said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been misled by his own men.
Speaking at a press conference at the SP Party headquarter here, Akhilesh said that schemes run by his government including Dial 100 and Pension Yojna are running smooth and people have been benefited by it .
Hitting out further at Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the UP CM said, "In every speech, PM raises concern about safety of women in Uttar Pradesh. He should first notice the pain of women in Kutch in Gujarat."
What else Akhilesh said?
- Prime Minister should present the report card of the works Centre did in past 2.5 years.
- Modi promised 'acche din' but gave 'bure din' to people.
- BJP talks about cashless transactions.
- Vendors selling 'pakoda' and 'kachauri' in Varanasi should ask for payment in cheque.
- There is no point of any anomaly in the pension scheme as it directly goes into the accounts of the beneficiaries.
- PM gave 'gyan' of 'Chakrana', 'Nazrana', 'Zabrana' and 'Hakrana' for ending corruption, but he should not 'ghabrana' (afraid) of the defeat in the UP Assembly polls.
- The time has come when PM should do 'Kaam ki Baat' instead of 'Mann ki Baat'.
- SP government constructed world-class expressway and even PM will become a fan of ours if he travels through it.
- Did the Centre built any such roads in past two and a half years.
Akhilesh Yadav praises his government's works
- Samajwadi Party government gave 102 and 108 ambulance services to the people.
- Lucknow-Agra Expressway has been constructed in just 23 months.
- Mulayam Singh Yadav allotted Rs 5 lakh for Farmers accident insurance. We added another Rs 2.50 lakh.
- We started 1090 Women Power Line to ensure safety of women across the state.
- We gave shelter to the needy under the Lohiya Awas Yojna.