Good news to job seekers!!! More than thousand vacancies in Bihar Aganwadi
Patna: In a big opportunity to job seekers in Bihar the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) has decided to recruit female supporting staff for 23,041. According to the official sources, each Anganwadi would have 2 supporting staff (a helper and maid).
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has permitted the establishment of new Anganwadi centres as proposed by the Bihar state government.
The recruitment process:
- Recruitment would be held according to the new rules.
- There would be no interference of Child Development Project Officer( CDPO ).
- According to the new rule now a three member committee headed by local ward member will be constituted including a ‘panch’ and a regional woman supervisor.
Also Read: PHOTOS: Aanganwadi workers stage massive protest in Lucknow
SC and ST would be given preference:
- In appointment of helper the local SC ST applicant of the given Anganwadi centre would be given preference.
- The maid appointment would include all categories.
- The advertisement would be printed on behalf of District Magistrate.
- Maids would be subjected to RS 3000 per month while helpers would get 1500 per month.