PM Modi offers tips to students to relieve examination stress
New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in his 17th edition of the radio talk show 'Mann ki Baat' on Sunday, gave a pep talk to the students and shared tips with them to cope up with stress and other associated issues while preparing for board examination.
He even urged the students to pursue their career in science and related fields as no one can think of any invention without science.
Salient features of 'Mann Ki Baat'
Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Spend at least 30 minutes every day with friends and family to avoid stress.
- Exams are not merely about marks.
- Set your targets and pursue them with a free mind, without pressure.
- Compete with yourself and not others.
- Appreciated students, parents and teachers for sharing thoughts and experiences on mobile application.
- Asked students to take interest in science and related fields.
- We cannot think of any invention without science.
- Asked students to stay positive and focussed during the examination.
- Conveyed his best wishes to students.
- Asked students to stay calm and focus on studies.
Professor CNR Rao:
- There are many opportunities in this country.
- Decide what you want to do in life and do not give up.