Rajnath reviews security condition at Indo-Pak border in Rajasthan
Barmer (Rajasthan): Reviewing the situations at the international border, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that India never attacks anyone but doesn't count the bullets when it retaliates.
Singh visited the Border Security Force's Munabao Border Outpost (BOP).
What Rajnath Singh said?
- We are never intend to occupy others' land.
- We believe in our heritage 'Vasudev Kutumbakam' or the whole world is one family.
- We never attack first but yes if someone attacks us, we never count the bullets while retaliating.
Rajnath assures complete help from Centre for BSF:
- Centre will do everything to improve infrastructure on the international borders and their service conditions.
- Damaged border fence would be repaired immediately.
- Flood lights would be installed and a road parallel to border fencing will be completed for effective border patrols.
- Telephone and Mobile Phone connectivity will be ensured and in the meantime, more satellite phones will be provided at the BOPs.
- Centre would soon provide more and lighter bulletproof jackets.
Singh's comments come in the wake of soaring tensions between India and Pakistan following the surgical strikes conducted by Indian Army against terrorist launch pads across the Line of Control.