PM must resign if situation doesn’t improve after 50 days: Mamata, Rahul
New Delhi: West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee on Tuesday dared, Prime Minister Narendra Modi to resign if the cash position did not improve even after 50 days as he had promised.
Addressing a joint press conference with Congress Vice-President Rahul Gandhi, Trinamool leader said that situation in the country was far from being normal and Modi owed an explanation to the country.
Venting out the same sentiments, Rahul tagged demonetisation move as a ‘big failure’ and asked the PM of India to come clean on corruption allegations against him.
What else Mamata said?
- Following the November 8 decision of scrapping high-value currency notes, common man has suffered a lot.
- PM Modi will have to answer the pubic if cash crunch continued after 50 days.
- Prime Minister of India has sent the nation 20 years back.
- You promised 'acche din', is this a specimen of the 'acche din' you promised?
- BJP takes decisions without thinking about the large population of 125 crore.
- This is not emergency, this is super emergency.
What Rahul Gandhi said slamming the Modi government?
- PM’s move of eradicating black money has been a big failure.
- Demonetisation has only affected the common people.
- PM needs to answer the nation regarding what the real objective was behind the note ban.
- The PM says he is against corruption, but when his own integrity is in question he does not answer.