PM Modi joined hands with sacked Congress leaders: Rahul Gandhi
Haridwar: Soon after Prime Minister Narendra Modi accused Congress of looting Uttarakhand, Rahul Gandhi attacked former, saying, he joined hands with those leaders who were sacked by the Congress.
Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi said, "Humne kachra bahar fenka. Modiji ne utha ke apni party meain rakh liya which translate to we threw the trash out of the party and BJP joined hands with them.”
What else Rahul Gandhi said?
- I know many BJP workers are here. I welcome you all and I want to ask you three questions
- Modi says that he is against corruption and corrupt people. So why did he give tickets to those corrupt leaders of Congress who have joined BJP?
- Why MSP given to farmers is just 5 per cent when compared to that given during UPA regime?
- Did you get Rs 15 lakh in your account?
- I don't know why instead of targeting 94 per cent black money stashed abroad, in real estate and gold, Modi went after only 6 per cent illegal wealth in cash.
- Why are you not disclosing the names of black Money holders in the Rajya Sabha and the Lok Sabha
- What PM Modi said about former PM Manmohan Singh was not right. Manmohan Singh is a respected politician.